Saturday, August 15, 2009

Zottarelli's new book

Hello friends!

In the last few years I have been in touch with a journalist from Milan, Italy. His name is Maurizio Zottarelli. We were both very happy and excited to meet each other online, because we do have the same name! (Except that I have a "c" on my first name.)
I just got his new book in the mail this week, and I am thrilled. I want to share the link with you all, so you can check it out. It's very curious to have the book in my hands and look at the author's name(!).... also, this will be my first read in Italian. So it will take me a little while....but it's great! I'm looking forward to reading it.



Maurizio is a journalist based in Milan, and a prolific writer. He writes for the Italian newspaper "Libero", theater, and in 2001 he was a finalist with the Marlboro Lights NIAF Prize in New York, a competition for new plays in English.
"L' Undicesimo dito" is his first narrative.
here's the link to the book on the web.
I am a drummer - percussionist - composer - artist based in New York City, NY. Please visit my website: http://www.mzdrums.com