Friday, August 7, 2009

A few youtube videos!

Dear people!

thanks again for checking out my blog!!.... I wanted to share a couple of videos that are on-line, and feature some of the stuff I have been doing recently. My most recent work has been touring extensively with pianist Hiromi. Here are a couple of links to videos of the group, during this year's tours.

a>





you can find more videos from Hiromi's SonicBloom at my myspace page -
www.myspace.com/mauriciozottarelli

Here's one with the Gustavo Assis Brasil trio, from his 2008 live DVD/CD recorded in Brazil:


and, last but not least, a video from a show with the great Fabiana Masili, a fellow brazilian that totally rocks. This was at the "old" Zinc Bar - NYC, on Houston st, just before they moved to their new location on west 3rd.

I am a drummer - percussionist - composer - artist based in New York City, NY. Please visit my website: http://www.mzdrums.com