Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MOZIK Fall 2012 Tour Dates

Hi friends!
As always, I want to thank your continuous support, and keep you up to date on cool things that I am doing. I am playing some shows with my project MOZIK, a collaboration with pianist/composer Gilson Schachnik. Here are the dates, I hope some of you can join us - 

Oct 30th - 12pm - Clinic at Cambridge School of Weston, MA (free admission)

Oct 30th - 8pm - Scullers Jazz Club, Boston MA. 
           Guest artists: Rebecca Parris (vocals) and Marcus Santos (percussion)
            tickets/reservations here.
           


Nov 10th - 12:30pm - Blue Note Jazz Club NYC - Late night Series (Saturday night into Sunday)
             tickets/reservations here.


Nov 16th - 7:30pm - Nighttown - Cleveland, OH
      Guest artist: Kenia Ashby (vocals)
                for more info click here.
      


Dec 9,10th - Boise State University - Boise, ID
Boise Jazz Society website - tickets and info here.
 


Here is the poster with all the dates. Please spread the word! 


I am a drummer - percussionist - composer - artist based in New York City, NY. Please visit my website: http://www.mzdrums.com