Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Reviews!

Here are two reviews from two different projects I am involved with. I am extremely happy and proud to be part of these two records, and I encourage you to check them out if you have a chance! Beautiful music by two immensely talented artists!

1. JAZZ TIMES - june 2012 - review of Amanda Ruzza's "This is what happened"(2012)
I played drums and percussion, and I co-produced the recording with Amanda. And, for Portuguese speakers - check out this great interview with Amanda where she talks about the CD, her compositions and much more!   entrevista com Amanda Ruzza - Baixista.com.br






2. DOWNBEAT MAGAZINE - review of Jon Gold's new album: "Bossa of Possibility"(2012)
4 and 1/2 stars!!!

I am a drummer - percussionist - composer - artist based in New York City, NY. Please visit my website: http://www.mzdrums.com