Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2 cool shows!

Dear friends, here is a quick reminder of 2 shows I am very happy to be a part of....

This week I am at Dizzy's Coca-Cola Club with the Oriente Lopez Trio:
Oriente Lopez: piano, compositions;
Itaiguara Brandão: bass,
and myself on drums.

We started the week last night, it was a great show. We play again tonight (wed) and also friday and saturday,  starting at 11pm, right after the Paquito D'Rivera group. It will be a fantastic week of music, for sure! Come by! Here is the link with more info.

Oriente Lopez trio with Itaiguara and MZ on tuesday night at Dizzy's Club, NYC


And, coming up next monday, June 18th, I am playing with the great bassist/composer Mike Pope, with a killer group! Please mark your calendars and come check this out if you can. We are playing a bunch of Mike's new songs, which will be released on a new CD very soon. Stay tuned!
Here is the Shapeshifter's Lab webpage with more info.



I am a drummer - percussionist - composer - artist based in New York City, NY. Please visit my website: http://www.mzdrums.com