Friday, November 18, 2011

New drum lesson

Hello again!

As many of you know, I have been writing for Modern Drummer Magazine in Brazil, and many of you have been reaching out commenting and supporting the lessons and ideas! I am honored to be able to share these with you, and specially on such a great publication! I decided to post some of these materials here too, for your enjoyment, and for those of you who don't have the access to the brazilian magazine....
so here it is, "Groove Analysis - Creativity Beyond the Conventional".  In portuguese, but also translated to English at the end. Just click on the link below, or find the link on the right side column "Drum Lessons". Have fun!

Groove Analysis - download the lesson here
I am a drummer - percussionist - composer - artist based in New York City, NY. Please visit my website: http://www.mzdrums.com